1) How To Be A Hepburn in A Hilton World is a great book. Highly recommended and easy to read.
2) Pumpkind seeds, dark chocolate chips, and dried cranberries make a delicious trail mix.
3) Jumping rope burns as many calories as running, but I don’t have to pay for a gym membership or a treadmill.
4) I’m not good enough, but I don’t have to be. Sometimes I feel like I’ve been a Christian for so long that I’ve forgotten the Gospel.
5) Tutoring is perspective-expanding. I’m a writing tutor this semester at the community college I attend and so far it has been wonderful.
6) Love sometimes means putting up with someone’s worst qualities without running away. I’m saying that because I nosedived into depression this week and received unconditional love in return.